We ask clients to specify a budget range for their project and then allow the Expert to negotiate the amount required to complete the engagement. The client can specify whether they are seeking a fixed-fee or hourly rate, but it’s up to the Expert to negotiate the total cost based on their expertise and the level of effort required to complete the work.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply to be an Expert?
- When will I know if I'm approved?
- What kinds of projects and companies are on WEGO Health Experts?
- What is the process for getting hired?
- What is the typical project budget?
- What do I need to include in my proposal for an engagement?
- How will I know if I've been selected for an engagement?
- What should I do if I'm unable to complete the engagement due to unforeseen circumstances?
- How do payments work?
- What about taxes?