Clients want to know whether you have the skills and experience to complete their engagement on-time and on-budget. Start by providing relevant details about your experience and why this is relevant to the engagement you’re bidding on. From there focus on specific deliverables, milestones and a timeline for completing the project. Be explicit about any changes you would like to propose to the scope, budget or timeline and be open to negotiating a mutually beneficial outcome.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply to be an Expert?
- When will I know if I'm approved?
- What kinds of projects and companies are on WEGO Health Experts?
- What is the process for getting hired?
- What is the typical project budget?
- What do I need to include in my proposal for an engagement?
- How will I know if I've been selected for an engagement?
- What should I do if I'm unable to complete the engagement due to unforeseen circumstances?
- How do payments work?
- What about taxes?